PYXIS.Mix for EDIUS
Accurate audio manipulation for achieving better sound faster
PYXIS.Mix is one of the video controllers for Grass Valley's EDIUS 8 software. The PYXIS.Mix controller for EDIUS 8 provides 5 identical mixer strips, which can be mapped across the channels of your audio production. Each strip can control tracks or master fader, in mono and stereo.
Each mixer strip provides:
- A 100 mm touch sensitive motorised fader for precise level control.
- A select key, providing instant access to automation functions.
- An assignable touch sensitive rotary encoder, used for panning control.
- With the integrated 5” high resolution, touch screen, each channel strip also features:
- Channel labelling
- Gang, Mute and Solo virtual switches
- Level metering
- Display of rotary function and value.
The PYXIS.Mix controllers extend the PYXIS.Edit by adding a fader sidecar.