Fairlight IO and Sync Solutions
Fairlight offers a variety of fixed synchronization and control interfaces for audio post production systems powered by Fairlight’s Crystal Core Media Engine. As well as local I/O and sync and a fully redundant modular remote I/O for the Live Line-Up.
Customers can choose from the following options.
Fixed Configuration Post I/O
- SX-36 - High-end, 1U rack mountable unit with 30 inputs and 36 outputs.
- SX-20R - Versatile, 1U rack mountable unit with 8 inputs and 20 outputs.
- SX-12V - A PCB card mounted inside a host PC with 4 inputs and 12 outputs.
- SX-8 - A PCB card mounted inside a host PC with 4 inputs and 8 outputs.
View a comparison of Fairlight's fixed configuration I/O Solutions.
Modular Remote I/O for the Live Line-Up
MSX 3000 - Based in a 3RU 19” frame, the MSX 3000 offers up to 21 slots that can be used for a range of different MSX I/O modules.
GPIO and MADI
- GPI/O cards with 8 in and 8 out can be integrated in any Fairlight system to control external equipment.
- MADI mounted inside a host PC provides 3 MADI in and 3 MADI out ports.
- Optical MADI mounted inside a host PC provides 3 MADI in and 3 MADI out ports.